- Had a partner, do not have a partner (she moved, and I miss her )
- Had a biz name, have a new biz name (first lesson in TM’ing) 🙂
- Had a logo designed, had a new logo designed (met a very nice Trademark lawyer)
- Registered business name at the courthouse
- Opened a biz facebook page, twitter account, blog (then again with the new name)
- Opened a bank acct, Paypal acct, and Etsy shop
- Created business cards, stickers, tags, packaging (2x)
- One Fall Festival completed, One Holiday Craft show booked
- Marketing, Marketing, Marketing
- Networking, Networking, Networking
- Sales, Sales, Sales
Phew I’m tired, and where the heck is the SOAP?!
Here’s the point. . . I can now appreciate my fellow small business owners. For all the hard work and determination that goes into starting and maintaining a small business, I would like to dedicate this month’s posts to some pretty cool shop owners. So from now until November 26th, Small Business Saturday, keep your eyes peeled for great ideas for the upcoming holiday shopping season and help support more small businesses!